Sunday 6 July 2014

Mawgan's Creation and a couple of cards

My youngest daughter had a sudden urge to bake today.
She made her first solo Victoria Sponge cake and I have to say it was gorgeous.
I think she will be baking our pudding from now on.
She also made a dozen fairy cakes, which she has decided to take to school for her friends.
Mawgan can be such a little angel.....when she wants to be :-)

I almost forgot to share the card I made for my god-son Josh   
                                                                       Who is planning to join the navy, which is quite exciting. I couldn't resist using this adorable stamp I've had sitting doing nothing for about a year
And last but not least, a girly card I whipped up last week:
Well, I hope you have enjoyed my share items
I will hopefully be back really soon with more sharing

Back soon
Hugs
Buffy x

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Cake looks lovely Mawgan, clever you. It does mean that you will have to bake all the time now though. Love the cards Buffy, hope to see you Friday. Tracey x

Mona Pendleton said...

The cake looks scrumptious! Such an adorable card! Hope the birthday boy had a special day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...