Sunday 28 December 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello and a belated Merry Christmas to all.

I know I haven't posted much lately, but I am hoping to be more active in the new year.

What a wonderful Xmas we had. For the first time in a few years we had all of our kids here. I'm hoping we can make it an every other year thing.
Here they are playing Little Big Planet 3.

We have also started a new Christmas dinner tradition, Prawns in Bloody Mary Sauce


100ml Ketchup
2 tbsp Horseradish
3 tbsp Vodka
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4tsp Tabasco sauce

 So much nicer than the mayo rich sauce traditionally served in Britain. It also has a bit of bite.

I also have a fabulous husband, he bought me the most amazing presents.



This gorgeous necklace, which has my birth stone in the centre.






And the most spectacular leather purse

Isn't it the greatest colour and it smells lovely too (I know that may sound weird but hey). It has dozens of card slots and several zipped compartments. Brilliant!!

Back soon
Hugs
Buffy x




3 comments:

Tracey said...

Lovely photos Buffy and glad you had a great Christmas. Nothing wierd in smelling the purse lol, I still cant believe I did that....See you soon. Tracey x

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful photos Buffy! Thanks for sharing :) Happy Holidays!

Lesley said...

Glad you had an amazing Christmas you certainly had some wonderful presents - wishing you all the best for 2015 and hoping we meet up in 2015 at the Christmas Card club best wishes Lesley x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...