Thursday 5 February 2015

Bit of a challenge

A little bit on the chilly on the way to and from work today.
At least it's finally starting to get lighter in the evenings.


I decided to make another challenge card and


was the perfect challenge for another male colleagues birthday card. (I'm in charge of birthday card for our section.) He's a little football mad
I decided B&W with a tiny bit of colour would be the best way.
This little chap is LOTV Super Striker, I used various Cool Grey Promarkers, layered some SU grey and black card, plus two small pieces of yellow and red card.
The football has dimension as I double stamped the image then cut the ball out, placed it image side down in my palm and rubbed my finger over the back. I added two small foam pads and pushed the edges down.
Now I just have to hope it's a hit at the office.

Very busy day tomorrow so I shall sign off for now
Back soon
Hugs
Buffy xx

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Brilliant card love the LOTV images - Lesley x

Lesley said...

Brilliant card love the LOTV images - Lesley x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...