Sunday 3 January 2016

Friends forever birthday

My youngest asked me to create a card for her friend Chloe. They have been friends since they were 4yrs old at nursery school. Although they are now 14 soon to be 15, it doesn't stop them being little girls at heart.

I'm enterting it into two challenges;
 Knowing Chloe for so long I just know she will love the fun colourful nature of this card. Trying to get the hair colour right was a little bit of a challenge.

Gorguss stamp, LOTV sentiment, Lite&mid blue glitter card,
Tattered Lace Elaganza and Rainbow backing paper, Nuvo crystal drops and various Promarkers.
 And as shown in this little photo, SU Bow Punch.
I have a mini clothes peg that I use to hold the bow sections together whilst the glue dries.



The rain let up just long enough the other day so my husband and I could have a little walk through our local woods.



We happened across this little fellow, not one of my best photos.








I've got another card to make as my brother-in-laws birthday is only a few days away and Mawgan has asked for another card for another friend.
Aaah, a mum's work is never done..... ;-)
Back soon
Buffy



4 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet card Buffy! You did a great job coloring the darling image! Great photo of nature!

Judith said...

Hi Buffy could you email me on fabnfunkychallenges@hotmail.co.uk! - can't find an email address for you on your blog

Lesley said...

a beautiful card Buffy - Happy New Year to you too - hope Mawgan's friend loved the card - best wishes Lesley x

Ann said...

Such a sweet card - love that bow! Thank you for joining us at My Time To Craft!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...