Wednesday 3 February 2016

All Creatures Great and Small

Hello again,

this week at Fab'n'Funky Challenges we are celebrating "all creatures great and small" with our sponsor



And here is a very sweet digi stamp called "Having Tea"
 I decided on a fairly simple design because I didn't want to take the attention away from our little friends.
An oval die, I felt, gave the best frame shape for this image. Gives it a coziness.
I just added a few simple die-cuts and a two-tone ribbon.

Back soon with more
Hugs
Buffy x

3 comments:

Alison said...

This image is so cute, Buffy. I like the CAS style of your card and that gorgeous ribbon in fab colours.
Alison x

Mona Pendleton said...

Pure cuteness Buffy! What a sweet card!

Pia S said...

So sweet, I agree with you on keeping this simple. I very much like the decorative swirls too and the ribbon matches the colors of the image perfectly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...