Sunday 6 March 2016

Nephews Birthday

My nephew is 22 next week, where does the time go?
I spotted two interesting challenges which gave me some ideas for creating my nepfews card.


 I liked the boy-ish colours of the CQC#331 challenge with the simplicity if the sketch for the Mojo#437 challenge. When I stumbled onto some old rubber stanp in the bottom of my stash I knew a hint of retro would work perfectly.
I'm a little disappointed you can't see the clear glitter gel-pen I added to the wheelarches and front grill because it gives it a nice metallic feel.
I am however quite pleased with how those old retro stamps worked out. The inter-locking rectanlges could almost be machine/engine parts.
 
Well, I think I shall call it a night now. Tomorrow is going to be hectic and I need to get my card ready for this weeks Fab'n'Funky challenge on Wednesday.
Back soon
Hugs
Buffy x


1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

Buffy - this is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...