Wednesday 13 April 2016

Pretty Girly

Hello All,
Well what a busy weekend we had, coffee and cake at the garden centre, a new addition to the family (new hamster) and the arrival of my TODO!!!!! Nuaghty but nice....

We are having another exciting challenge over at Fab'n'Funky Challenges

This weeks challenge is
Pretty and Girly

Samistamps at A Day for Daisies

The fab prize is a $12 voucher to spend in store
Hello! I’m so happy to be here as a Sponsor for FabnFunky 
Challenges! Sami Stamps provides a variety of high quality Digital 
Stamps in both JPEG and PNG formats. I hope you enjoy crafting with 
Sami Stamps images as much as I enjoy illustrating them!
If you’re having fun here, please feel free to come check us out!
Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SamiStamps
I decided to do a double take and give you all two different ways using the same stamp, I've used Morning Dew Fairy stamp.
 Let's face it "Pretty and Girly" can have very different views, so without further ado:
 Softer almost pastel shades with flowers
OR
Bolder colours with a simple cleanish design
I hope you find both version inspirational and you join in with the fun
Hugs to all
Buffy x

9 comments:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous cards Buffy....love the sweet little image...pretty colours....Joolsx

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Buffy - it's been a while since I dropped by (so sorry). When did you join the DT for Fab 'n' Funky (you didn't tell me!). I think the cards are both absolutely gorgeous, although I think the second one with the cleaner look and bolder colours is my favourite. Great work. Deborah xxx

Alison said...

I really love this image, Buffy, and both cards are gorgeous. I can't decide which one I like best - but maybe the 2nd version - then again....!!
Alison x

Wendy said...

Such beautiful cards Buffy, lovely image & designs.
Wendy xx

Lesley said...

2 fabulous card and lovely coloured images. Hope you have fun with your TODO. Not to have cake at the garden centre would have been rude. all the best Lesley x

Catie Cuddles said...

Both so beautiful. Hugs
Catherine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful Buffy! Love the image choice and both your cards are gorgeous. Love that second one to bits! The fab striped ribbon and lovely CAS design really work for me. Hugs, Wends x

Pat said...

Two beautiful cards Buffy, the image is gorgeous and goes so well with both designs.

Pat xx

The Little Stamper said...

I love both of these cards Buffy. Brilliant colouring of course, but I especially like the way you have left lots of white space on these.

Sharon x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...