Wednesday 22 June 2016

Fab masculine

Hello all,
We have an interesting challenge for you over at Fab'n'Funky Challenges

Our challenge this week is Boys/Men

We would like to see a card/project for a Boy or a man.
This week our lovely sponsor is




And here is my inspirational take on this weeks theme
 This handsome fellow is Derek Clapton, all the masculine digi's are so much fun.
I even added a little sparkle in places

Please come over and visit our lovely design team. Remember to leave our lovely ladies some love.

Back real soon
Hugs
Buffy xx

4 comments:

Pat K said...

Awesome card Buffy. Great image and I love the background you've created. hugs, Pat K x

Alison said...

Great fun image, Buffy. I love all those beer mugs - they make a wonderful background.
Alison x

Lesley said...

Fabulous humorous image, love the card . . . . Lesley x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I do like that fab image, what a great choice Buffy. Makes me smile from ear to ear! Love the background stamping too, very cool. Great card this week. Hugs, Wends x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...