Wednesday 22 June 2016

The Male Room

Hello all,

I have some exciting news....I have been invited to join the design team for "The Male Room Challenge Blog"
 I was very honoured when I was asked and almost stammered my reply. Which was an emphatic YES!

So the challenge we have this week is:
Yes, Buttons we want to see them on your project.
Here is my take on this interesting challenge:
I've used buttons for the blossom centres and the steam-punkish owls eye


I know I have several different varieties of leaves on one tree.

But that's the way I roll...

They always say variety is the spice...




I love this little guy, part machine/ part owl.

"Steampunk Owl" from Lacy Sunshine

I like the fact that it can be used for masculine or feminine cards

Unfortunately you can't really see the glitter pen I used on the grey sections, to give it a more metal/masculine look.

Please remember to drop by and leave some love for all the talented DT members.......



Back real soon with more to share
Hugs
Buffy xx






2 comments:

Jane said...

Such a cute owl with his cheeky winking button eye. Fab little scene too.

Louise van Vuren said...

Hey Buffy, love your button flowers and owl eyes! Great guy card
Louise xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...