Sunday 24 July 2016

1 Sketch, 1 Character stamp and Many different Colourways

Well, it's been quite a challenge but I've finally finished. I decided to use this weeks Mojo Monday sketch and use different colour combos. But I also decided to do it using only one character stamp, Gorguss - New Heights.
So the sketch in question is:





 Mojo Monday

I tried to stick to the sketch as much as possible so that the colour changes
would stand out.













A pretty but aged pink and lace version



















A bright cheerful version (with homemade air-dry clay daisy)





















A broody grunge version (with homemade air-dry clay butterfly and cog)

















And lastly a delicate pastel version (with homemade air-dry clay flowers)













I have had great fun dreaming up different colour combos, partly to help me use up some of the huge pile of designer papers I had accumulated.

Leave me a message telling me which one is your favourite and why, plus click the follow button and you could be getting a message back letting to know it's all yours.
Yes, someone will get a freebie x

Back soon with more makes
Hugs
Buffy xx

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such beautiful cards. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Ginny said...

cute image, all the different versions look fab :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...