Wednesday 6 July 2016

Masculine Perspective

Ove at "The Male Room" we have an interesting challenge for you all.

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
That's right get those flowers to man up! But if they are struggling to man up then remember humour always helps.
I'm affraid this isn't my original design for this challenge, it had a misunderstanding with a cup of coffee.
But I've never been a quitter so after a frantic remake and then discovering the youngest had taken the camera on her school trip, I finally have something to share with you all
I apologise for the poor picture, I haven't quite mastered mobile phone photography yet. I have tried to combine humour with a nice perspective view.
I hope it makes you smile and also inspires you.
Coffee must be kept at least 3ft away from card projects at all times (this is now my new safety wall notice)

Please come along and see what the other DT ladies have created and remember to leave some love
Hugs
Buffy xx

3 comments:

Louise van Vuren said...

Very original take on the challenge and men always love a numerous card so this is just a peach of a card for a guy. Sorry I'm not going to be around in blogland for a few weeks and will miss a couple of challenges in The Male Room
Louise x

Rocky said...

This made me smile, we have lots of ants here! Your phone takes much better pics than mine, love this card.

Jane said...

Fabulous garden scene and I know a fella that gets quite irate with all the ant hills on the lawn, so this card made me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...