Wednesday 3 August 2016

Sporty

Hello again all
we have a very interesting challenge for you over at The Male Room

Yes, sports is the name of the game. I happen to have a golf mad brother-in-law so my card is based on his passion. Plus it's his birthday very soon........so perfect timing


He's not much for fuss so I made a simple card.
The flag-pole is hand drawn using a white marker pen and the hole was done with my black fineline pen.

The stamp is from LOTV - Playing Golf. I used an array of promarkers to colour it. The green background is simply a bit of card from my stash (can't remember the name).

I made a little mistake, I had grabbed and stuck down the grey strips before I realised I had cut some sandy coloured strips. So unfortunately my bunkers are a bit bonkers.





Please visit all our lovely ladies at The Male Room and remember to leave them some good vibes.

Back soon with more to share
Hugs
Buffy x

5 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Buffy - love this card! Nice clean and crisp layout, super fun image and the golf flag is fab! Great take on the challenge. Deborah xx

Andreja said...

I like your card, you use fantastic image :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Nothing bonkers about this, it's wonderful and will be appreciated I'm sure
Faith
x

Jane said...

I nearly used this same image for my golfer hubbie. Love how you've kept your card simple and unfussy.

Lesley said...

beautiful card and love the LOTV image . . . Lesley x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...