Wednesday 9 November 2016

Science

Hello,
yes I know Science doesn't explain much so.........

Over at The Male Room this week we would like to see your science brain...
http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Just think back to school/college, what did you do, were you lucky enough to have a wacky out-of-this-world teacher who amazed & dazzled you? Well we want all you mad scienctist ideas.

I have made a fairly simple card.....(bloomin backing paper took me ages to create)
This handsome fellow is Professor Wiggingson you can find him here, he's from the wonderful people at Dr.Digi.
OMG.......I spend ages giggling to myself and desperately trying not to order more of their hilarious stamps.
I've added the backing paper to the DOWNLOAD tab at the top of the page. Just click on the image and save.
I also remembered to give my atoms a little pop....
I added a few crystals to the centres to give them that nice sparkle I believe all atoms have.
Please pop over and visit our lovely DT and leave them some positive vibes.

Talking of positive vibes, my 15 year old daughter was off to a Halloween party the other week and  left her costume plans to the very last minute. Did she just buy an off-the-shelf one....OH NO!!! She had to be a character from an anime (sort of). She wanted to be Giffany!!
So in a 2 hour rush-job I managed to whip up a skirt from scratch. When I say from scratch I literally mean all I had was 2metres of blue fabric and a prayer!!!
BUT.....
 I managed it. It's hard to see on the piccie but the front also has pleates. Only 2, but their there. It also has an elasticated waistband (I had some elastic in my sewing box...thank god)
The overall look....
 She was slightly frustrated that mummy's vast craft collection didn't have a Rainbow Ribbon for her hair.
So the positive vibe is....I'm Bloody Brilliant!!! ;-)
And I have a very grateful  daughter

Who better give me more notice next year!!!!!


Back soon with more amazing me...lol
Hugs
very knackered Buffy xx

4 comments:

Jane said...

Ooh fabulous science themed background and I love the mad scientist teaching at his blackboard.

Deborah Frings said...

I love the background paper you created - looks amazing! And your mad scientist is just fab! Really fun card. xxx

BTW - I think Mawgy looked super - she really does have a wonderfully talented mum xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yep! Bloody Brilliant is what I was saying when I saw the card, when I saw the outfit too, Yep! it was confirmed.

Thanks for the paper, never know when Science will come up again and it will be brilliant to use.
Faith
x

Andreja said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful card you made :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...