Sunday 17 September 2017

Masked Coffee Man

So back to crafting, I had a card to make for one of my workmates and lucky for me he's mad about coffee. Why is this lucky for me...because I bought a fabulous coffee stamp set a few months ago and I have been dying to make the perfect birthday card with it.

The Male Room are having a Masking challenge which is just right for the design I dreamt up.

So I stamped the cafetiere first on a post-it note then onto a white piece of card. I covered the cafetiere with the cut out post-it image and stamped the the coffee cup. I raised the cup image up a little to give a slightly more dimensional feel.
Card:- S.U. Chocolate Chip,
Stamp-set:- For the Love of Stamps - Coffee Time
Promarkers - Tan, Cinnamon and Henna

Back soon with more sharing
Hugs
Buffy xx

3 comments:

Jane said...

Just popping in to say Good Luck with the DT call at The Male Room. Love your card too.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card, love the masking and the coffee beans around the edge. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room masking challenge. Faith DT

Shawna said...

Fantastic card.. it warms me up just looking at it. Masking technique is done to perfection. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room.
Cyber hugs
Shawna DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...