Wednesday 13 December 2017

Another advent and a Fab challenge

Hello, so today will be a double slam dunk of a post.

We have a fabulous challenge for you over at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

This weeks challenge is

Anything but Christmas 
 Our lovely sponsor is
Bugaboo Stamps

With one of our chaps retiring next week after 49 years of working in the railway (and he's a golfing nut) this fabulous digi stamp was just perfect.
The small white ball you can see is actually an atom piece from my university Molymod kit.

So no, what about the advent window...........well

"In the 13th Advent window
my calendar gave to me
an energetic football die"

And I'm going to make you wait till tomorrow to see what I created with it 😜

See you tomorrow
Hugs and happy thoughts
Buffy xx

2 comments:

Judith said...

Aw this is a fab digi - one I've used before too for that golfer in your life lol. Really fun and cute card. loving your advent calendar posts Ijust had a quick scroll through - wish I'd thought of posting mine (dir!) I've got a Crafter's Companion one -it's great to feel like a kid again with a door to open each day xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a fun card Buffy! What a brilliant advent calendar you've had this year! Love that you could use the soccar ball for this fab creation. Happy Christmas hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...