Monday 11 December 2017

Only 14 sleeps til Christmas

Can you believe there are only 14 sleeps til Christmas? Good grief this is coming round quick.

"In the 11th Advent window
my calendar gave to me
A cute little reindeer fawn"
Ah, such a cute advent treat.... 
Well my dinner table name places are now ready for christmas dinner, here are a few of them
They are only simple because I believe it's who is around the table that's the important part. I have used a quicky glue pen and some ultra-fine Gold glitter for the names.

We have been so very lucky, the workmen our insurance sent have been doing an amazing job.
We have a wall and window again, so we can have an almost normal christmas. I can only hope the workmen realise what a great job they have done.
This is a little message to all of them, to our lovely neighbours who offered hot drinks and a warm place to sit on the day it happened & the days after and also to all my friends who have offered such kind wishes to us.
Thank you
 
I would like to ask you all to spare a thought for all the people who have lost a loved one due to a drunk driver. Also a prayer that they can find happiness once again.
 
Zero Tolerance! I think it's time.  
 
Love and prayers to you all
See you tomorrow 
Hugs and happy thoughts
Buffy xx 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...